Thursday, November 3, 2011

CUT MY HAIR OFF

At last Anton was going to have a stylish haircut :) usually i go to hairdresser's once in 2-3 month, at today it was the time to do it. Anyway, however it was fuck, cause before going to Paris it seems it's my destiny to spend all the money actually before the trip itself. 250kr for haircut (sv. "frisör"), 560kr for transport card... Well, i bet my next post will be called "Starvation in Paris".
The evening was great: nice weather, before frost soon to come, crystal air, night magic.. Took some pics with iphone, so they might look not as good as with s90, but anyway i hope u can still have mental pleasure despite of technical obstacle.
I guess with pic-of-the-week on Fredag, it will be my last post this week, on Måndag it's my flight) 

Take care, see u next week! 
Cheers, Anton.

This is hairdresser's. Quite a big salon, isn't it? :] i'm kiddin' of course, this is Solna Kommun city hall.




On my way to city center to catch a train. "Solna" means The Sun.










Kungsträdgården at night

And of course Leninplan


1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice haircut! Congratulations! And btw you seem to have lost weight, I guess they make you work to hell without feeding.
    I absolutely adore that deep red ceiling on pic 5. Hehe, what would Freid say if I said I loved the building on the last picture?%-)

    ReplyDelete