Tuesday, November 22, 2011

La Rue de la Merde Pt. 1

Hej igen,
I proudly acknowledge that i was out from SSyndrom for 2 weeks. The republic no.5 takes very much energy from you. I was in the Paris as planned from 7 to 11 Nov, then working, home stuff and etc. And now.. Now is SO boring to write about the trip and etc. I hope the pics i've done there with beloved s95 will tell you my french story much better than crippled english of russian boy :)
And hi again again!)

Hotel "1/4 General". Strange name. But this is how it was called in invitation paper. As it was found later, "1" means that the room is for one person, and "4" is for 4 nights. But i fall in love with "1/4 General" and will call it this way forever.
She. Note that at day hours she is disgusting. No wonder everybody wanted to get rid of her.
There was no sun on the sky during my visit. I'm happy that i had a chance to experience Paris in the way no tourist do it. Basically, i made two night trips, from 22pm to 4-5am. All night walking, so most of the pics were taken at night hours.
I suppose this is General Quarter :)
The Great Palace. I guess when Hitler conquered France, it was his favorite building. Build in 1890s, it screams with the Nazi symbolism. Look at next pics also.
My midnight partners, Churchill..
..and Clemenceau.
Concordia, with its sence of masons in every brick.

Notice that the Tower light is turned off. Because there is already 3pm on the clock. No one to give the light for.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, why is it boring for you to talk about the trip?;) I've always thought that there are some events in everyone's life that one can never stop talking about. Isn't trip to Paris such an event?

    ReplyDelete